Beijing International petroleum and Petrochemical Safety Production Exhibition
With China’s rapid economic growth, it is strategic importance to develop its natural gas industry. A series statistics released by International Energy Agency (IEA) show that China consumed 107.2 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2017, a 22.73% year-on-year growth. It is estimated that China will be the second largest consumer for natural gas in 2030 worldwide after US, accounting for 7% of global natural gas utilization.
Issued by National Energy Administration of China, the 12th Five Year Plan for Natural Gas Development specifies tasks including increasing energy supply, speeding up the construction of pipe networks and LNG terminals, accelerating gas storage facilities construction, strengthening independent scientific and technological innovations. Driven by these policies from Chinese government level, together with booming demand, China’s natural gas industry will enter into its “Golden Age” of rapid development...MORE>>
- · Shale oil's good, but it's not here to stay2018/11/14
- · Pioneer announces sale of South Texas oil assets for $132 million2018/11/02
- · Oil trades near one-month low after U.S. crude stockpiles surge2018/10/19
- · Oil falls after U.S. stockpiles swell for fourth straight week2018/10/18
- · Oil drops as swelling U.S. crude inventories signal ample supply2018/10/17
- · Oil sheds gains after Trump turns down heat in Saudi dispute2018/10/16
- · 100 MMbbl: The world hits daily oil, liquids record2018/10/15
- · Wildcatters still a gamble for investors despite oil's rise2018/10/12
- · Trump still doesn't like the price of oil, even as it falls2018/10/11
- · Decline rates from maturing oil wells in the Permian are on the ri2018/10/10
- · Saudi prince sees deal with Kuwait to restart oil fields ＂soon＂2018/10/08
- · Iranian oil tankers go dark with six weeks to go until sanctions h2018/09/26
SIEMENSCEO Dr.Donald Weir
So Cippe is for us the most important oil and gas show in China, Siemen has been in China for one hundred years...
Germany Pavilion Organizer-Hamburg Messe Jost Rüciert
We are looking forwards to the next year's exhibition of course, we keep on and hope for better times.