Beijing International petroleum and Petrochemical Safety Production Exhibition
With China’s rapid economic growth, it is strategic importance to develop its natural gas industry. A series statistics released by International Energy Agency (IEA) show that China consumed 107.2 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2017, a 22.73% year-on-year growth. It is estimated that China will be the second largest consumer for natural gas in 2030 worldwide after US, accounting for 7% of global natural gas utilization.
Issued by National Energy Administration of China, the 12th Five Year Plan for Natural Gas Development specifies tasks including increasing energy supply, speeding up the construction of pipe networks and LNG terminals, accelerating gas storage facilities construction, strengthening independent scientific and technological innovations. Driven by these policies from Chinese government level, together with booming demand, China’s natural gas industry will enter into its “Golden Age” of rapid development...MORE>>
- · Exxon among majors to join Oil and Gas Climate Initiative2018/09/21
- · Riverstone plans $900-million sale of oilfield services equipment 2018/09/20
- · Equinor granted drilling permit for wildcat, west of Atlantis disc2018/09/19
- · OPEC sees need to keep oil supply deal as demand faces headwinds2018/09/18
- · Tale of two oil markets: Brent bulls split from U.S. optimists2018/09/17
- · Oil declines as supply fears ease, Trump tweets on Chinese trade2018/09/14
- · AMLO targets $3.9 billion in new oil investment2018/09/11
- · Growth in tight oil shakes up futures markets and hedging needs2018/09/07
- · African oil hunt returns as majors seek to unlock vast reserves2018/09/06
- · Anglo African Oil & Gas reports temporary suspension of drilli2018/09/06
- · U.S. throttles Iran oil flows to buyers who vowed resistance2018/09/05
- · Secret oil shipments could help Iran cushion U.S. sanctions blow2018/09/04
SIEMENSCEO Dr.Donald Weir
So Cippe is for us the most important oil and gas show in China, Siemen has been in China for one hundred years...
Germany Pavilion Organizer-Hamburg Messe Jost Rüciert
We are looking forwards to the next year's exhibition of course, we keep on and hope for better times.